Friday, July 10, 2009

Grease is the word that you heard

"GREASE" just saw it on the big screen again after 30years! I can't believe it's been that long. Grease is one of my favorite movies, I know almost all the words n of course all the songs! It's such a feel good movie you can't help but smile when it's over. I took my daughter with me to see it. It was cool sharing this movie with her on the big screen the way it was meant to be seen, because I love this movie so much. I'm glad she wanted to go with me. Wow how time flies, if you haven't seen Grease in a while or your a fan, it's time to pull that DVD out an start that movie. Brings back good memories of me dancing in my room for hours listening to the Grease Album! Yes Album, my favorite thing to do. Grease is the word it's got grove it's got meaning...

No comments:

Post a Comment