Monday, May 7, 2018

A Gift of Time (Nine Minutes, #3)A Gift of Time by Beth Flynn

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I was torn. First off I have to admit I didn't enjoy this book as much as the others. I think because I am torn between two men!
The first part of the book was a tad bit confusing, I had to go back and forth to reread and keep track of what was happening. A lot going on in the book. The second part of the book was easier to follow.
This was a conclusion to an amazing trilogy. Beth took these characters and made them come alive. You rooted for them, hated them, loved them,and mourned them. The books fed all of your senses and then some, this book was no different. I don't want to give away anything and ruin the book.
All the characters you know and love are here and some you didn't know about are here too. Read and fall in love all over again.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment