Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Soaring (Magdalene, #2)Soaring by Kristen Ashley

My rating: 1 of 5 stars


worst K.A. book

Not sure why but I did not connect with the heroine or the jackass alpha male in this book. Usually in LOVE with all books Kristen Ashley and I was surprised that I didn't with Soaring. Let me start with the "Mickey" which by the way I hated his name would have preferred Michael. He was a total and complete jerk and most of K.A.'s are jerks but you usually find some reframing quality about them that you love. Nope not here. He was fine with his kids but for the most part he was a jerk to "Amy" I also hated that he called Amelia "Amy". As for Amelia well I felt that she was very one dimensional the same could be said for "Mickey" as well. The first book in this series was better but I won't read the 3rd book or reread this book. Will have to go back to Colorado Mountain series. These guys were jerks but their shells cracked and redeeming qualities that kept me reading and engaged came out. In this book I thought Mickey was a total assz



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment